Solid Timber Flooring Sydney
Pre-Finished Solid Timber Flooring
Solid timber floors are available in a range of timbers & colours, in either raw, or pre-finished boards. Solid timber flooring is made to last & will complement your home’s style & décor for decades.
Our Pre-Finished Solid Timber Floors come with a tongue & groove system. The pre-finished surface means no sanding, lacquering, polishing and lingering harmful odours. So you can walk on your floor immediately after installation. All of our solid timber floors have nine coats of Treffort Lacquer.
Why Choose Pre-finished Solid Timber Flooring?
In today’s global market, pre-finished timbers are pretty much the norm. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Durability: Pre-finished with 9 layers of German Treffort finish, making them incredibly durable. Adding to that durability is the fact that UV technology provides superior curing of the wood, allowing woods to dry to their hardest degree – far in advance of your installation.
- Less mess: No sanding, staining, or sticky finishes means less mess in your home.
- No wait time: You won’t have to wait days (or weeks) for your flooring to completely dry. Once floors are installed, you can move right in and start enjoying your new flooring.
- Environmentally friendly: The finish E0 VOC rating so there are no harmful odours to deal with.
- Flawless: No streaking, bubbling, or missed spots. Pre-finished planks include a thicker, more uniform coating than a manually finished boards.